Traditional Brazilian recipes
300g Macedonia vegetables
150g Mayonnaise (made with olive oil)
400g chicken breast
1dl Gallo Great choice Oil
1unid. Green apple
q.s. chopped parsley
q.s. broth of vegetables
q.s. Chicken Broth
1. Bake the Macedonian vegetables in vegetable broth, drain and cool when cooked.
2. Bake the chicken breast in chicken broth, cool and shred.
3. Involve the mayonnaise with the Macedonian vegetable on this have shredded chicken and this, green apple.
1. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and sprinkle it with olive oil Gallo Great choice.
2. The Gallo products that the chef suggests for this recipe can be replaced by other varieties Gallo of your choice. Try and share your combinations.