Traditional Brazilian recipes
2 phyllo packages (400g)
1 egg yolk beaten
400g chopped chocolate
1 can of cream
150ml fresh cream
2 tablespoons (soup) of sugar
1 box of strawberries
1. Cut nine circles with the puff pastry. Brush the egg yolk, distribute on baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees until golden brown. Reserve.
2. In double boiler or in the microwave melt the chocolate and stir in sour cream.
3. Refrigerate until firm. Then beat in the mixer until light and fluffy. Reserve.
4. In electric mixer, beat the cream with the sugar until to the point of whipped cream. Reserve.
5. Wash, dry and chop the strawberries. Mounting: Mount 3 towers, alternating discs, chocolate cream and strawberry.
6. On top cover with whipped cream and garnish with strawberries.
Bake the scraps left over the pastry and serve with sprinkled sugar.