Traditional Brazilian Appetizer to bring exquisite recipes to your fine dining table for special ocacsions.
400 gr pistol shrimp
1 glass (s) coconut milk
as needed breadcrumbs
as needed chopped parsley (s)
2 tooth (s) of crushed garlic (s)
2 tablespoon (s) (soup) of oil
2 unit (s) hit tomato (s)
1 tablespoon (s) (tsp) red pepper sauce
1 tablespoon (s) (soup) of grated parmesan (s)
as needed salt
12 unit (s) Scallop
1. Heat the oil and saute the onion and squeezed garlic.
2. Then add the beaten tomatoes and cook for about 5 minutes and add the coconut milk shrimp, salt, pepper, parsley picadae 1 spoon (soup) of breadcrumbs.
3. Stir constantly until thickened.
4. Take the cones of scallops brush with olive oil and stuff.
5. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
6. Bake, gratin.
The Appetizer recipes commences your dining experience with Mediterranean and South American ingredients for romantic, ceremonial and celebratory occasions.