Traditional French Main Course to bring exquisite recipes to your fine dining table for special ocacsions.
Capital : Toulouse
The Regional Products
Gascogne : goose, black pork of Gascogne. In fats, liver, confits, gizzards, dried duck, truffle of l’ Albinque, wide mushrooms (cèpes, chanterelle…) lamprey, shad, pibale.
Pays toulousain : pink garlic of Autrec, les daubes, pâtès, ballottines, ragoûts de foie. And offer the confit au cassoulet toulousain ( the most complete of all cassoulets ) haricot Tarbais .
Aigo boulido : l´ aillade ariègeoise – The egg yolks in oil with the white wine and garlic cloves added in. (Garlic and herb soup with eggs)
Bougnette : sausages of Castres, baked bread, with eggs and pork shoulder fats.
Cabecou : asmall disc of Goat´s milk chesse.
Duck : stuffed neck, confit, magret, foie gras and all the delicious inside of a duck (gizzard, muff, breast, rillettes)
Cassoulet : The stock base is the same – The beautiful ´´lingots´´ of Ariège and 70% of haricots (preferably tarbais).
Each village presents their own accompaniments: pork, garlic, confits, sausages, and sometime, like in Montauban, bacon and tomato purée.
(The slow-cooked bean stew).
200 g Dry White Beans (soaked overnight)
Cooking of the beans
1/2 Onion Studded With a Clove
1 Garlic Clove
1 Bouquet Garni
150 g Slightly Salted Slab Bacon
Tomato ´´concassées ´´
40 g Goose Fat
200 g Tomatoes, Diced, Peeled, Seeded
1 Onion, Chopped
300 g Lamb Neck ´´ Navarin style ´´
1/2 Onions, Chopped
4 Garlic Cloves
25 g Goose Fat
1tbsp Tomato Paste
1 tbsp Flour, Roasted
1 Bouquet Garni
1 Tomato, Diced, Peeled, Seeded
1 Toulouse Sausage, Pan-Fried
1 Confit Duck leg
150 g Garlic Sausage
Meat – 4 minutes / 220°
Bens – 45 minutes / 20 minutes
1 . Cook the Bens with bacon and add water to start boiling . Drae all the bens and add in a big pot, add water and add all the garnish, carrots, onions, garlic . When start boiling with all the ingredients you add salt and pepper .
2. Take the meat to clearne all the parts and leave the meat clean, take all the fat from the meat and cut in cubs . Add salt and pepper in the meat and fraid with fat .
3. Now cut the onions in brunoasi, the tomato you peeled to cut in brunoasi, the trymming from the tomato you blend . Add garlic, buque garni, in the pan and start fraid, when the pan get a color add the tomato paste and the flour . Add all this on the big pot and oven for 45 minutes .
4. Now cut the onions in brunoasi, the tomato peleed you cut in brunoasi . Sue (Cook) your onions with the fat cubs and salt, put the tomato peleed and herbs to Sue (cook) .
5. Add the meat on the oven and wait 4 minutes / 220° , after remouve the pan with the meat add the tomato juice from the blend and scrash the pan, put salt and water, oven .
6. Put the salsage in the water to boiling. Cut sliced of meat, bacon, duck leg, to fraid with the fat in one pan .
7. Now you take off the lamb from the oven and separe just the meat and leave the liquid, filter all this liquid and add the tomato with the Sue onions to start reduse .
8. Take the sausege from the boiling water amd remouve the cap to start fraid and leave in the side .
9. Remouve the bens from the oven and start add all the ingredients in the pot ( Sausage, Bacon, duck leg ) and half of my sauce . Add garlic, bread flour and duck fat to go on the oven .
My itinerary will begin in Brazil in 01/21/2017 for 3 month’s and then I will go to Spain, Italy and France . I will write all the experience in said of the ship and 1 time per Week I will be on the ground to get some pictures, videos at each city I stop. I will bring on the post at my blog typical food and the best recipes from the city’s, interesting techniques, costumed.
These books were inspired by my international travel in South America, Europe and Asia. The recipes are a collection of appetizers, main courses and desserts for special occasions.
The Main Course Book is a collection of recipes based on meat fish and pork ingredients. They also include Duck, Pigeon and Veale delicacies for special moments.