The beans and food from all over the Brazilian and found every day on the tables of all Brazilian families
2 cups beans without cooking
1 kg of cut pork ribs
100 g of bacon into pieces
4 cups water
Garlic to taste
Seasoning to taste
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt to taste
1/2 cup oil
1 tablespoon (soup) of oil
1. Wash the beans and soak for a few hours.
3. Wash the ribs and season to taste with lemon juice.
4. Leave for 30 minutes enjoying.
6. Place 1/2 cup of oil in a pan and fry the ribs until it is golden brown.
8. Place the beans, water and fried ribs to cook for 30 minutes counted from when the pot entered pressure.
9. In a pan put a tablespoon of oil and fry the bacon pieces.
10. Add the crushed garlic with salt and fry until golden brown garlic.
11. Play this mixture into the beans and let aferventar with an open pan for another 10 minutes.
12. Put more water if necessary to find.