Food Art & Techniques to make The Best Tilapia Step By Step.
Traditional Brazilian Main Course to bring exquisite recipes to your fine dining table for special ocacsions.
Tilapia with mushroom and capers
4 Fillets of tilapia
3 Sage branches
2 Sprigs of dill
1 tablespoon of Corn Starch
1 Can of cream
2 cups Rice
1/2 cup Chopped Carrot
1/2 cup Colored Peppers
1/3 cup Grapes Passes
1/2 cup Chopped Apricot
3 Cloves Garlic
1 Onion chopped medium
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Boil 200 ml of water and add the dill, sage, ginger.
2. Remain boiling for 2 minutes
3. Turn off the heat and leave to infuse for 3 minutes so that the flavor of ginger is incorporated to the stock.
4. Season the tilapia fillets with salt and black pepper to taste kingdom.
5. Arrange them in greaseproof paper in a refractory oven.
6. Add butter and sprinkle around the fillets with ginger broth.
7. Wrap in aluminum and light paper in the oven for 15 minutes at 220 ° C
Meanwhile, make rice.