The Gastronomic Journey at the Cruise Ship

gustavoslide

My name is Gustavo Pasquini, I am from São Paulo, Brazil, I am a Cuisine Chef and here is where I will start writing my journey on the Cruise Ship FASCIONASA .

My itinerary will begin in Brazil in 01/21/2017 for 3 month’s and then I will go to Spain, Italy and France . I will write all the experience in said of the ship and 1 time per Week I will be on the ground to get some pictures, videos at each city I stop. I will bring on the post at my blog typical food and the best recipes from the city’s, interesting techniques, costumed.

gastronomic-journey-at-the-cruise-ship-1

Santos, Brazil

The first  city will be in Santos so that the first post will be about all the food & Recipe from Santos, São Paulo – Brazil .

Departing from Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil  21 Jan

In 21 of January’s I will start my journey in the kitchen and my function will be the 3º Cook and we will make food for 4.000 people at the Cruise Ship. I will write everything about my day at the kitchen, take pictures of the dishes and some video’s.

All this journey will be recorded to I can post in my Blog Food & Recipes .

-NEXT-
Santos, Brazil

The first  city I will travel to will be Santos so that the first post will be about all the food & Recipe from Santos, São Paulo – Brazil .

Intyernational Recipes

Chef Gustavo Pasquini – Blog  App  Shop

3d_transparentMain Course Book

The Main course book is a collection of recipes based on meat fish and pork ingredients. They also include Duck, Pigeon and Veale delicacies for special moments.

– INTERNATIONAL RECIPES – Main Course Book
-Download-

mockup

-INTERNATIONAL RECIPES-

The Gastronomic Journey Produts

-SHOP-

Advertisements

28 Comments Add yours

1. Asian Foodie says:

Hope you will have a great journey and explore unique food produce and the culture around the world ! Envy you!!

Liked by 5 people

1. Asian Foodie says:

Must be a nice journey to Europe… but 30 chefs cook for 4000 people on the ship?! That’s amazing !!

Liked by 1 person

2. imipresents says:

This is great! I am really looking forward to reading about your adventures! ☺💪🏻

Liked by 3 people

3. Look forward to reading! May your journey be safe and full of brand new experiences. Take care Chef.

Liked by 2 people

1. Thanks Bobby Soufflé, I will post my best experience at the Journey 🖒

Liked by 2 people

4. wolfcouture says:

As a proud foodie, I am really looking forward to your posts!

Liked by 2 people

5. Lady G says:

I’ll be sure to follow along🙏🏾

Liked by 2 people

6. I was in Rio last year. l look forward to seeing your recipes. You certainly work hard on these ships and the worst of it is that you don’t have many windows in the galley.

Liked by 2 people

1. Thanks Kaitiscotland, it’s all True Hard Life and Good Food 😉

Liked by 1 person

7. I’m looking forward to travelling along and seeing the sights of your trip. This will be an unique and wonderful tasting experience. Bon voyage Gustavo!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks Richards, I am very happy to do this Journey 🖒
      I will post The Best Moment’s at my Blog 😆

Gustavo pasquini

Liked by 2 people

8. dearjoshua says:

I’m about to start working on a cruise too! So excited!

Liked by 1 person